How to Link QR Codes to Your Website
Created on 10 November, 2022 | 419 views | 1 minutes read
QR codes are a great way to drive traffic to your website. By placing a QR code on your marketing materials, you can make it eas
QR codes are a great way to drive traffic to your website. By placing a QR code on your marketing materials, you can make it easy for potential customers to scan and be taken directly to your website. In this blog post, we'll show you how to link a QR code to your website using Monker QR Code.
1. Go to the Monker QR Code website and create an account.
2. Once you're logged in, Go To your Dashboard and Select QR Codes
3. Enter the URL of the page you want to link to in the "URL" field.
4. Select the "URL" option from the "Type" drop-down menu.
5. Enter a name for your QR code in the "Name" field (this is for your own reference). and enter the URL of the website in the URL section .
6. Your QR Code Will be automatically created on the left ( you can see the qr preview on the left )
7. You will now see your QR code on the screen. You can download it by clicking on the "Download" button or by right-clicking on the QR code and selecting "Save image as."
8. Place your QR code on your marketing materials (e.g., business cards, flyers, posters).
9. When potential customers scan your QR code, they will be taken directly to your website!
QR codes are a great way to drive traffic to your website and make it easy for potential customers to find out more about your business. Using Monkey QR Code, linking a QR code to your website is easy and only takes a few minutes. Give it a try today!
How to Create Wifi Qr Code in 7 Steps
Qrcode with logo generator
How to create a Bitcoin wallet QR code
What is a custom domain URL for your QR Code campaign ?
How to create a Qr code for a youtube video